What is the McGrath® MAC video laryngoscope?
The MC Grath® MAC videolaryngoscope facilitates intubation or viewing of the larynx. The blind spot is greatly reduced with this device, plus the visualization of the tube is displayed earlier. This allows you to avoid trauma during intubation.A 2.5″ (approximately 6cm) LCD monitor provides an enhanced anatomical overview and a clear view of the vocal cords and laryngeal inlet.The McGrath® MAC videolaryngoscope is rugged and can withstand the most demanding clinical environment. The cordless design, compact size and powerful battery allow you to easily transport the laryngoscope.Important Note: The included battery is not rechargeable and must be replaced after 250 minutes of use. You can replace this Replacement batteries directly from our store.
Additional product description:
- 2.5″ (approx. 6 cm) LCD monitor
- Handle is fully insertable
- Rugged design tested to industry standards
- Size: 180mm x 68mm x 110mm
- Weight: 200g
- Power: Copyrighted 3.6V lithium battery pack (about 250 minutes)
- Light source: High power LED
- Camera: CMOS
- Protection class: IPx7
A return is excluded, because it is a hygiene product.
- The blind spot during airway protection or intubation is greatly reduced thanks to the innovative video format
- The video laryngoscope has a compact size (180mm x 68mm x 110mm) and works wirelessly. This makes it handy and can be used for emergency operations on the go.
- The extra flat blades simplify access and prevent tooth contact
- Intensive disinfection is facilitated by the fully retractable handle
- It can be used directly or indirectly, i.e. with or without the aid of a stiletto.
Ideally suited for:
- clinical area
- Emergency physicians
- Medical practices